8.04.2010

sweet reminders

only two full days left here in the big apple. while my emotions are mixed, i thought id take a little time to share some things have kept texas and my sweet friends close in mind for these past two months.

every broadway sign or playbill i see in the trash reminds me of little sissy. walking home from meetpacking and passing Perry st. reminds me of my sister and brother in law (along with any baby i see). sitting on the hudson watching the sail boats reminds me of my dad. brunch at the Standard, well decorated restaurants, and flowers remind me of my mom. older men on the upper east side remind me of my grandpa. the ceviche restaurant down the street reminds me of josh. the event planning business next to my apartment reminds me of scholle. every time my hair is dirty and i wear my fedora i think of crissa. every anthropologie bag i see reminds me of tyler and bg.

before too long i wont have to be reminded by a restaurant or a hat! miss you all.

1 comment:

  1. :) come home to us! love you and miss you!
    p.s. we're totally taking a trip to anthro when you get back ;)

    ReplyDelete