8.02.2010

crazy crazy crazy

what an memorable last full weekend in new york city -- with three of my best friends!
(me, matt, court and brit at the Nike block party in soho)
matt had been here all week working and thanks to his food stipend i got free dinner all week! it was so refreshing spending time with somebody from home every night. thank you, J.P Morgan for the yummy meals all week. brit got to my apartment around 7 and we grabbed some junk food (we dont call her fatty for nothin!) and headed down to the hudson to enjoy our chips and dip. it was a big surreal catching up with her considering she called me less than 24 hours before telling me she was flying in. what a sweet, sweet surprise. matt came over, court got in an hour later and the four of us were set for a busy, crazy 2.5 days!

get ready for some stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment