6.02.2010

an easy breezy day

it's been a quiet and calm day :) just what i needed.

i spent the night at my parent's hotel last night after getting back late from the back fence and not wanting to take the subway alone. i slept in until about 10 and came back to my place while they went to chinatown, etc. but not without running into a parisian bakery and getting a raisin croissant first!

i poked around my apartment for a little while, got ready and then walked the 1.2 miles to get my official nyu ID since my temporary one stops working tomorrow. here it is!

im so official.

i picked up a sandwich at cafe doma and walked across the street to listen to a jazz band playing in washington square! the streets i walk to to get to the subway/across town are so cute and have tons of shops, bakerys, and restaurants in them. it never gets old.

i just caught up on glee and now im going to meet my family, get some dinner and then we're going to see mary poppins on broadway! rumor has it m.p is on of the best shows on broadway right now so i'm really looking forward to it!

off to hang out with my my family at their hotel! last night with them :(

No comments:

Post a Comment