6.30.2010

new route!

today is hands down the most beautiful day since being in the city. the weather is unreal. here, look.
and it looks like its here to stay until friday :)

its only noon and today has just been a great day. i woke up early, put on a new sweater and got to walk to the subway with my roomy, ainsley! a NEW subway! well, for me anyways. its a much prettier walk and i get off the subway right in front of my building. maybe its the weather, but i think my new route smells a lot better. it reminded me of summers in colorado and not of sweaty trash and dirty water.

BIG SISSY COMES IN TWO WEEKS!!! TWO!!
im freaking out and planning our time together (just like you, dad!).

our time will include: in the heights, dos feliz, the met, the new museum, meatpacking brunch, the highline, serendipity, central park, governors island, the frying pan, day in brooklyn, and the mates of state concert.

she's married, cool, young, easy going, skinny and the only thing that annoys me about her is that she doesnt have a chubby baby with big blues for me to carry around like its my own. and seriously, that annoys me.

1 comment:

  1. well consider my day made. and trust me, i'm counting down the days to babies too. if you come across any hidden treasure while you're in nyc and would like to dedicate it to the perry baby fund your donation will be gladly accepted.

    ReplyDelete