6.03.2010

i'm all alonnnne...

there's no one here besiiiide meeee (shrek, anyone?).

i just saw my parents and little sissy off the the airport. i had a minor (30 second) cry session for myself in the middle of columbus circle. i quickly cured myself with a little retail therapy and bought some fruits and veggies from a cart on the sidewalk.

tonight i'm having dinner/hanging out with my nyc bud tyler so that'll be a nice way to get my family-less nyc summer started. he's living on the across town from me which, is a little trickier to get to as opposed to up/down town, but i'm willing to make some sacrifices to hang out with a fellow ag ;)

before they headed to the airport, the fam + i went to macy's where i made my first nyc-ish clothing purchase. again, not something i'd probably buy back in tejas but i love it. a little skirt by rachel roy.
all my buds asked me if i was going to start dressing different when i came home. i guess i can't promise them anything anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment