6.23.2010

one kings lane

ive never really been one to dream about what i want my wedding to look like. i know what i like and what i dont like, and when the time comes ill have so much fun planning it all, but my future HOME on the other hand is something ive always loved planning and mapping out.

last summer i lived in austin and spent my 2 and half months there working, interning and planning/buying things for my room for my first college house. it turned out exactly as i imagined and i had such a fun time designing the whole thing. thanks to my mommy who gave me her strong love for interior decorating and design!

ive always loved online sample sales. never really been one to buy from them but when i read my emails in the morning and see that i could get a marc jacobs dress at 70% off i get really excited... therein lies my most recent discovery.
just like gilt groupe and thetopsecret, one kings lane discounts designer items -- only this time its designer decor, furniture, accessories, and gifts! may the interior decorating fantasies begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment