6.18.2010

missin my girls

these first few weeks being in new york i spent my time settling in, seeing the sights, hanging out with my family and getting to know my new room mates.

now that im all settled into my eastern time zone routine, ive realized how much i miss my girl friends back in texas. im blessed beyond belief by the room mates i have here in new york, and its not even that i wish i was back in college station (well, sometimes). i just wish we were all together...somewhere!

yesterday i talked to eight of my close girls and man oh man did it make me miss that crazy bunch! some people think its impossible to have more than one best friends...i beg to differ.
i love you all and i cant wait for our reunion!

1 comment:

  1. you are SOOOOO MISSED and LOVED HILLLYYYYY!!!! ILY FOREVER :)

    ReplyDelete