7.11.2010

morning brunch

saturday morning the room mates (plus a few of their friends from school) took a walk through the west village to find a place for brunch. after stumbling into a few places and leaving due to a 45+ minute wait, we settled one and ordered! honestly, i cant remember what it was called but they had some killer pancakes with caramelized apples...mmm!

we headed home and stopped to take a picture in front Carrie's house from Sex and the City!
isnt this city just crazy?

that afternoon i headed out to governors island to work another concert. it was rainy towards the beginning and not a ton of people showed up but it was fun hanging out with people from work and meeting some new friends (one from houston!).
"helloooo, new jerseyyy!" -youve got mail

1 comment:

  1. Hil I MISS YOU! This is me being jealous at my computer right now :( I want to be in NYC so bad. Carrie's apartment and you in front of it made my sweet little day.

    ReplyDelete