7.08.2010

"on your left!"

for those of you who know me from school, you know that me + bikes do not get along. like, at all. i had one my freshman year because my sister and dad convinced me it was a good idea. the one time i rode it i got in the biggest bike wreck ever. ive got the scars on my knuckles to prove it!

a girl and i were riding straight towards each other and we did that -- oh dang, which way are you going/hesistation face -- and then our front tires slid right next to each other and we smashed our chests together. she hit the ground, i stayed on my bike. which, in retrospect, made me look like a huge jerk. sorry for being strong?

that bike was totaled. the wheel was all mangled. then i got another bike, but i lost it (so embarrassing), and then i got another bike and it was stolen. three bikes in three semesters. so, again, me and bikes just dont get along. BUT, i have this perfect vision in my head of me riding a bike to class everyday with cute little accessories on it. needless to say, this being my last year of college...it aint gonna happen.

but while reading 'the cut' this afternoon i found all these cute bike accessories which only fueled my bike-to-the-business-school desire. i guess ill just stare at these instead :)
clock-wise from the top: a little snakey bike lock, trendy tweed helmet, butterfly bicycle seat, ring-a-ling-ling a bike bell, cute lime green basket, sweetheart seat, birdy reflector, and handlebar flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment